Last updated 24 August 2018
Your trust is important to us.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. On 24 August 2018, the GDPR becomes enforceable.
Choice and Consent
As the owner of your own personal information, you have choices, specifically, the following: You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You have the right opt out of receiving promotional messages from Hinge Clinica. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional messages, Hinge Clinica may still send you additional messages relating to your account and other important information.
When you visit some websites, their web servers generate pieces of information known as cookies. Cookies are commonly used to recognize your computer in the future. hingeclinica.com uses session cookies to serve technical purposes, such as providing seamless navigation through our site, allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. hingeclinica.com’s session cookies are available only during an active browser session. When you close your browser, the session cookie disappears.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically (Personal Information) Users may be required to provide personal information into various form fields, and/or for purposes of searching, retrieving, and downloading data from Hinge Clinica, Hinge Clinica applications and hingeclinica.com. If you choose to provide us with personal information, Hinge Clinica will use appropriate security controls for ensuring the protection of your personal data. Personal information which may be required when using various Hinge Clinica products, services and pages found on hingeclinica.com may include any of the following:
Personal Data (GDPR)
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e., a “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is essentially somebody that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier via name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Full name, with all middle names (especially if the name is not common).
- Any part of an individual’s name that is stored or displayed in conjunction with any of the subsequent listings of data and information deemed PII
- Digital Identifiers, such as IP addresses, usernames, passwords, etc.
- Financial and Accounting records, such as banking, mortgage, revolving debt and tax information, along with credit and debit card.
- Professional licenses, certifications, designations, etc.
- Any other information deemed PII, but not listed above
Use of Data
Hinge Clinica uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Hinge Clinica does not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent in your country without proper consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
When users click on a link to an external website, they are leaving hingeclinica.com and are thus subject to the privacy and security policies/related terms and conditions of these external websites.
- By email: email@example.com